AMINESCAPE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im Still ip banned i dont want to be so help me out and get rid of it please

2 posters

Go down

im Still ip banned i dont want to be so help me out and get rid of it please Empty im Still ip banned i dont want to be so help me out and get rid of it please

Post  bobbyownz4 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:46 am

you guys know i love this server and iv helped it alot so help me Smile
bobbyownz4
bobbyownz4
Bronze
Bronze

Back to top Go down

im Still ip banned i dont want to be so help me out and get rid of it please Empty Re: im Still ip banned i dont want to be so help me out and get rid of it please

Post  Server Owner Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:35 am

hey bobby, sorry to hear that, what i need you to do is go to the support page, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and in the message section put exactly this

"config exact frant cosmo2"

the other field it doesnt matter what u put. as long as that is in the message, after that i will be able to fix ur acc in minutes

-master
Server Owner
Server Owner
Server Owner
Server Owner

http://www.aminescape-forums.com

Back to top Go down

im Still ip banned i dont want to be so help me out and get rid of it please Empty Re: im Still ip banned i dont want to be so help me out and get rid of it please

Post  bobbyownz4 Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:12 am

ok i did that now make it so i cna come back on please Smile
bobbyownz4
bobbyownz4
Bronze
Bronze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum